Atlanta Intake Specialist
Do you possess that innate spark of ambition that drives you toward success? Are you blessed with the rare gift of being a naturally charismatic individual with the ability to connect with complete strangers on a deep and meaningful level? Do you have an unwavering focus on achieving your goals, driven by a relentless desire for success? If so, then we want you on our team.
The Law Offices of Charlotte Christian and Associates is looking for a motivated, self-starter for our Atlanta office to join our team. The position’s primary responsibility is to collect and input the necessary information to initiate working with a prospective new clients (PNC) as well as following up on leads.
This requires strong communication skills both via Zoom, phone, text, chat and e-mail, data entry, and other tasks related to potential case intake. Our Intake Specialists are quick, and thoughtful, and work with a sense of urgency. They serve our potential clients and answer their inquiries with intention while seeking to understand if we can help these people. They are compassionate, understanding, and patient.
We are looking for an individual who is outgoing, focused, and able to manage a high-volume and time-sensitive workflow effectively and efficiently. Strong people skills are necessary. The position requires one to work both independently and within a team environment.
This is a position for someone who is looking for a long-term commitment with opportunities to grow in an in-office environment in the city.
We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
If you’d like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative, and downright bada*s team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Answer and screen all incoming calls and direct them accordingly
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls
- Schedule appointments for potential clients
- Make outbound calls to interested prospects
- Review documentation
- Convert and transfer cases to Legal CRM
- Take messages on behalf of the attorneys
- Follow the firm’s PNC call script when handling leads and all calls
- Ensure that each qualified lead and every PNC is entered into the firm’s CRM and followed up with according to firm policy and procedures
- Schedule all clients in the CRM and the New Client Coordinator’s calendar
- Maintain professionalism at all times, even when handling disgruntled clients
- Familiarity with LawMatics, MyCase, Slack, and Google Docs a plus
About the Company
The Law Offices of Charlotte Christian and Associates is more than just a place to work – it’s an opportunity where you can thrive, grow, and make a real impact. Our dynamic and comprehensive workplace is filled with highly skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, and we foster a culture of innovation and collaboration that allows everyone to reach their full potential.
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. Late nights do happen – that’s what coffee is for.
As a values-driven organization, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that supports personal and professional well-being, and we believe in making a positive impact on our industry, community, and team.
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- 401k Match
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically, follow instructions carefully, and remain calm and helpful in high-stress situations
- Ability to respect confidentiality and maintain discretion regarding client information
- A clear understanding of client’s needs and the capacity to validate their concerns
- Empathetic and solution-seeking approach
- Familiarity with LawMatics, MyCase, Slack, and Google Docs is a plus