Invest In Your Future Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The Invest In Your Future Scholarship is a financial literacy scholarship awarded annually by Charlotte Christian Law. Winning entrants receive a prize of $2,500.
All applicants to this scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page, including:
- Applicant must be enrolled or accepted at a college, university, or graduate school
- Applicant’s place of learning must be accredited
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment
- Applicant must have residency in the United States
- Applicant must be in good academic standing
- Applicant must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, and proof of enrollment
- Applicant must author an original 500 to 1,000-word essay on the scholarship essay topic provided
Those who meet the following conditions are NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Charlotte Christian Law
- Past recipients of the Invest In Your Future Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Charlotte Christian Law upon winning the scholarship
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Notification of the Winner
All applications must be received before the deadline supplied on the application page (June 15, 2022). Any applications received after the submission deadline will not be considered. Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or membership in other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your application status; nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winners of the Scholarship will be notified via email, and an announcement will be made via press release and via a blog post on the Charlotte Christian Law website.
The $2,500 award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award announcement.
For a free legal consultation, call (256) 445-9206
Your personal information will be used solely by the scholarship selection committee for the purpose of this scholarship. Personal data will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winners’ names and photos in any announcement or communication related to the scholarship. This includes content on the Charlotte Christian Law website, marketing materials, and social media posts.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.